Allied industry companies have a vital role to support their customers in achieving the 2TS target, without your help we can’t make this happen.
BPEX invites all allied industry companies to work in partnership with BPEX to deliver the 2TS campaign.
How to get involved
- Keep the BPEX Knowledge Transfer team informed about company plans for products and services that can contribute to achieving 2TS
- Focus your business strategies on delivering six 2TS pillars
- Provide speakers at BPEX 2TS events and meetings
- Co-brand company products and services with the BPEX 2TS logo
- Share knowledge of customer progress to communicate as case studies
- Exhibit at our producer conferences
BPEX Innovation Conference
What: A technical conference showcasing the latest innovation in
pig breeding and building design.
Who: A must for forward-thinking owners and farm managers, vets and allied industry.
Date: Tuesday 18 June 2013
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
The event is FREE to attend and will start at 11:00 and finish around 17:30
Register online here or email your details to email@example.com or telephone 0247 647 8792.
Exhibitors: There will be space for a number of exhibitors at the event, which will be charged at £50 (plus VAT). If you have a product or service related to pig breeding or buildings and would like to exhibit contact Miriam Drewett.
Action for Productivity handbook
This is designed to help both allied industry representatives and their customers. The new handbook places BPEX’s practical factsheets at your fingertips, whether you are in the office, on the road or on-farm with customers.
The handbook is now available from BPEX, to request your copy complete the order form and return to BPEX.
Order a handbook
For more information on the 2TS campaign and activities in your region contact:
02476 478 794